Monday 18 May 2015

A New Record


Want to know where I've been? Making boxes, lots of boxes! The next one I make will be number 25!!! (Ok, so the title is misleading. Technically every box I make is a new record since this is the first year I've done this lol.) In honor of 25 babies who are going to be warm this year I wanted to tell you about a few of the people who make this happen. This program is entirely run on donations and without the generosity of people all over the city I would have nothing to put in the boxes!


The first place I would like to mention is Village Kids in Elora. It's the cutest little kids consignment shop, with clothes and toys. It looks just like your dream bedroom for your kids!
Twice now they have given me an entire garbage bag full of of things for the boxes! (If you received a box recently chances are you can thank them for the snowsuit. I was so happy to see those!) There were even a few bigger things for my son to wear in the fall hiding in the bottom of the last bag. :)

So if you happen to be enjoying a day in Elora, or want to shop at a business that is making a difference in your community, then please go visit Village Kids. You can check out their website here.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is just fantastic! I don't live near you, but personally since I can afford to I give away my son's unfitable clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Article… I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because, they are becomes a more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end.

    Starter Doming Kit

    ReplyDelete