Sunday 30 November 2014

What's In a Sweet Baby Starter Kit?

I know you're curious :)


So this one has:

crib sheet, light and warm blanket, receiving blankets, few size 1 diapers, washcloth, newborn outfit, snowsuit, bib, bottles or nursing items, teddy/toy, headbands (for little girls), sweaters, hats, socks/booties/shoes depending on sizes and weather, sleepers and several outfits in sizes 3 months, 6 months and 12 months. (That lovely blanket in the background is the warm one.)


I pack all of that (or something similar, running off of donations means I have no control over what I'm given), plus a thermometer and info sheet into a paper box. I have to tape them closed!


This is the sheet on top, where I mark any info I need to get it to the right person. Each Mama is given a number to keep things confidential.


And there you have it! Everything you need to get you started with a new baby. I love thinking about how much fun these must be to unpack!

1 comment: