Monday 30 November 2015

Some Little Changes

Just a heads up that there will be two minor changes to the way we are doing things, just to keep the program running smoothly.

The first is that there is now a fourth question when applying. It is:

"4. Are you ready/able to store the box (with you or someone you know) at this time?"

Where did this come from? Well, I have made about fifteen boxes in the last two months. (Yay!) Ten of them are still here. (Not yay.) I can store three finished boxes at a time in the hallway near where I assemble the boxes. Any more than that and my landlord reasonably disapproves, because it makes walking a problem. Where are the other seven right now? All over my house. Everywhere. In my living room, in my closet, under my laundry basket. It is crazy, and probably a fire hazard :P

So I am setting some boundaries. I have room to store three. So from now on that is the limit of how many finished boxes I can have at one time. People are always welcome to apply, at any time, no matter how many boxes I have. There may just be a delay in boxes being started depending on my volume of requests. And unfortunately, I will not be starting anymore until most of what I have are gone. 

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you are nearing your due date if you are applying late in your pregnancy. These guidelines aren't meant to leave anyone stranded!


No comments:

Post a Comment